About Tranquility Beach HomeTranquility Beach Home is a “Home Stay villa” conforming to the specifications of Department of Tourism, Kerala, India. It has self contained four guest rooms specially set to host foreign and domestic tourists.
This is the right place for those who aspire to have a few days serene and tranquil stay at a beach spot in North Malabar. A few days stay at Tranquility Beach Home will be a joy for ever experience in one’s life. The villa is in a mesmerizing location graced by multiple attractions as follows – all at a walking distance of few seconds to 5 minutes.
1. Dense vegetation like forest at a width of 30mts in between the villa and the beach.
2. Interlocked tiled road about 25 meters leading to the beach.
3. A football ground with natural grass and sitting gallery alongside the beach.
4. Baby island at a walkable distance of about 80mts from the beach.
5. Beautiful beach stretching at a distance of 2 Km, the silence and serenity of which can be felt only by experience. A tranquil beach to watch dawn and sunset.
6. Kerala Tourism Recreation Centre. The interlock tiled 2 acre compound has a restaurant, 20 food court stalls, toilet facilities, relaxation halls big and small ones, shade trees, pond and carpet grass garden. Good enough for a whole day strolling.
7. The meeting point of Dharmadam river and the Arabian sea where daily fish, crabs, Mussels and oysters are caught by the villagers in small manual and motor boats.
The enchanting beauty of the sites noted above will make one feel the passage of time un-noticed. The Sun-rise & Sun-set would seem to come in quick succession. A stay at this site will be a holiday to remember for life.
Tranquility Beach Home in Dharmadam Island is about 5Km from Thalassery Railway station and main bus stand. It takes about 10 minutes ride on National Highway, NH17 and Dharmadam beach road. The nearest International Airports are Kozhikode which is about 90Km. on the South and Mangalore Airport about 200Km on the North.
Thalassery is one of the oldest towns which came into prominence since the 15th Century when the Europeans came and settled in India. This heritage town, was the gate way of spices trade at that time. This small town is the home of Indian Martial Arts- “ Kalari Payattu” and also the home of Indian Circus. “Theyyam” the incarnation of God in human form with splendid attires is also a special attraction of Thalassery. Many a food delicacies of India originated from Thalassery.
Dharmadam beach is arguably the best beach in Kerala. The special effect of this beach is that while strolling through the beach one will feel sheltered in the arms of mother nature. A wonderful feeling which can be had only by experiencing. It has a baby island about 80 mts from the main island . During low tide one can comfortably walk down to this island through the shallow sea.
The Owner couples who are running the Tranquility Beach Home will take diligent care in attending to the guests, making it a special home stay to remember and a joy for ever experience. During the stay at Tranquility Beach Home, the guests can visit different tourist attractions at the sea shores, plains and hill stations of North Malabar. The hosts will make them comfortable by giving guides, transport , and stay facilities at their guest homes on the Western Ghats of North Malabar.
SERENITY BECKONS YOU
Tranquility beach homes come equipped with an array of facilities, designed to help you forget the world you have left behind. Tranquility Beach Home is a “Home Stay villa” conforming to the specifications of Department of Tourism, Kerala, India. It has self contained four guest rooms specially set to host foreign and domestic tourists. This is the right place for those who aspire to have a few days of serene and tranquil stay at a beach spot in North Malabar. A few days stay at Tranquility Beach Home will be a joy for ever experience in one’s life. The villa is in a mesmerizing location graced by multiple attractions – all at a walking distance of few seconds to 5 minutes.